If we Have added some content that belong to you or your organization by mistake, We are sorry for that. We apologize for that and assure you that this wont be repeated in future. If you are rightful owner of the content used in our Website, Please mail us with your Name, Organization Name, Contact Details, Copyright infringing URL and Copyright Proof (URL or Legal Document) at email@example.com
I assure you that, I will remove the infringing content Within 48 Hours.
Ensuring DMCA Compliance
Welcome to the DMCA Policy page of creativeimaginator.com. We are committed to maintaining a platform that respects intellectual property rights and complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) of 1998.
This page outlines our policies and procedures for addressing copyright infringement claims and ensuring a safe and respectful environment for all users.
CreativeImaginator.com has designated a DMCA agent to receive and handle copyright infringement claims. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our platform without authorization, please provide our DMCA agent with the following information:
- Your contact information, including name, address, phone number, and email address.
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed.
- The specific location on CreativeImaginator.com where the infringing material is located.
- Sufficient information to identify the allegedly infringing content.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Notice and Takedown Procedure:
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA takedown notice, CreativeImaginator.com will promptly investigate the claim and take appropriate action. This may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing content. We will also notify the user who posted the content and provide them with a copy of the takedown notice.
If you believe that your content was wrongly removed due to a DMCA claim, you have the right to submit a counter-notification. Your counter-notification must include:
- Your contact information.
- Identification of the removed content.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which you reside (if in the United States) or your consent to the jurisdiction of a court where CreativeImaginator.com is located (if outside the United States).
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the original DMCA notice.
creativeimaginator.com reserves the right to terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly violate our DMCA policy. We also reserve the right to remove infringing content without prior notice to the user.
For any DMCA-related inquiries, including sending DMCA notices or counter-notifications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that any false claims or misrepresentations regarding copyright infringement may result in legal consequences.
At CreativeImaginator.com, we are dedicated to upholding the principles of the DMCA and respecting the intellectual property rights of content creators. By following our DMCA policy, we aim to provide a platform that promotes creativity, collaboration, and legal compliance.